Oasis Ads is looking for an Affiliate Manager to prospect new affiliates for our network, as well as to manage an existing book of business. Reporting to the COO, and working alongside the Oasis Ads team, the Affiliate Manager's responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Prospecting online for new affiliates, as well as managing any assigned incoming leads.
- Regularly managing your affiliate base through e-mail, phone, instant messaging and/or social media. You must be available to your affiliates 24/7, as our business is NOT a 9-5 business.
- Recognizing new revenue opportunities with your affiliate base by regularly reviewing and recommending campaigns that match your affiliate’s specialty.
- Negotiating payouts and budgets with affiliates.
- Monitoring affiliate performance to ensure campaign budgets are exhausted, and traffic is top quality.
- Assisting your affiliates in terms of campaign optimization, overcoming technical issues, acquiring new traffic sources, etc.
- Travelling to trade shows in the US and/or Europe.
- Excellent knowledge of online marketing, particularly CPA, CPM and/or CPC preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of software including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task and respond to affiliate questions/concerns in a timely manner.
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to be a dependable team player.
- Outgoing personality, and the ability to work independently and efficiently without requiring micro-management.
- Minimum one (1) year of online marketing or advertising experience preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year of inside sales experience preferred.
- College or University degree in a related field.
Compensation package includes a base salary as well as a commission structure. Benefits will be available following a probationary period.
To apply, please email your resume to james [at] awareads.com with "Affiliate Manager Position" in the subject line.